CareSight is a comprehensive high-risk population care program that lowers costs while delivering better health outcomes, as well as improved Star ratings and greater risk score accuracy. This unique program is able to optimize the health outcomes of any plan’s costliest members through targeted care delivery.
CareSight delivers face-to-face, in-home treatment and care support to our clients’ high-risk populations through PopHealthCare’s providers and nurses. Our comprehensive program is unique because it brings together the best practices from the worlds of care management, provider house calls, and risk-adjusted revenue improvement programs.
We believe in keeping seniors at home because it allows them to stay in the home they love. Their homes are a place of comfort and now a place where doctors can spend more quality time with their patients. It truly is a benefit to all of us.
CareSight provides higher intensity care for patients with complex conditions. Our services include:
- Member identification, outreach and engagement, including sophisticated predictive analytics
- Comprehensive health, behavioral and risk assessments
- Provider collaboration and coordination
- Longitudinal care for complex behavioral and medical conditions, through in-home medical care and supplemental telephonic support that includes:
- Identifying, stabilizing and treating chronic care conditions
- Preventing exacerbations
- Proactively identifying and treating acute problems
- Managing medications
- Preventing readmissions and supporting transitions of care
- Supporting advance care planning
PopHealthCare's unique program improves the health outcome of a plan's costliest members through targeted care delivery.
The CareSight flexible-care delivery model provides:
- Personalized Mobile Care Team
- Providers (Physicians, Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants)
- Care Coordinators
- Other ancillary support (Behavioral, Social Worker, Pharmacist, etc.)
- Care team access 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
CareSight program unrivaled outcomes are possible because we are able to:
- Reduce inpatient admissions rates among high-risk members by 50% or more
- Deliver industry-leading return on investment
- Increase Star ratings through improvements in member screenings, tests, vaccines, medication adherence, timeliness of care and health outcomes realized
Contact us today for a free consultation and analysis of your data.